What is Audieremony?
Error messages are in English
Supported languages: English, Language Independent*
Audieremony enables the use of the Audiere Audio Library with the RPG Maker 2000/2003.
The following audio formats are supported: Ogg Vorbis, MP3, Flac, Wav, Aiff, Mod, S3M, XM, and IT.
Audieremony can also be used with Inelukis Keypatch.
Audieremony contains some useful additional features that were not available in the original Harmony:
- If a sound is played with volume 0% all sounds with the given filename will be stopped
- If the filename of a sound contains "&stream&", it will be streamed and there will be no loading for longer files.
Only one sound can be streamed at the same time. A streamed sound can only be stopped by the function described above or generic StopSound events (Battle, Titlescreen, Gameover).
- If the filename of a sound contains "&loop&", it will be looped(only with "&stream&")
- If the filename of a music file contains "&noloop&", it won 't be looped
- If the filename of a sound contains "&sys &", it applies as system sound. A system sound won't be stopped by generic StopSound events (useful for sounds before a battle). (not with "&stream&").
- With the filenametag "&sPos&" the position of the currently played music file can be memorized and later be set by the filenametag "&uPos&" for the next played music file.
This does not work with MP3, Mod, S3M, XM, and IT files, but "&uPos&" will be reset(but not the saved position!). The sound will still be played. Empty soundfiles are attached in the "Sound" folder.
- De facto standard Ogg Tag-Loops are supported for music tracks and sounds.
Version 1.6a, Build 420 (2016-09-29) Fixed: - Crash on closing the game during a Fade-in/out - Crash on attempted playback of unsupported formats - Race-condition on music playback (resulting in 0% volume) on some systems (Thanks to MagicMaker) - Access violation on usage of sound-filename tag "&sPos&" before any music was played Version 1.6, Build 371 (2016-09-27) New: - Ogg tag-loop Support - Harmony volume level compatibility - Optional muting when losing focus - Errors on missing files are now silent - "Played BGM once" check works with &noloop& tracks Fixed: - Audiere streams aren't stopped on "(OFF)" (Regression from 1.5b) Version 1.5d, Build 308 (2013-03-24) Fixed: - Setting the music position doesn't work Version 1.5c, Build 306 (2013-02-26) Fixed: - Wrong beginning volume on fade-ins (Thanks to Derula) Version 1.5b, Build 303 (2012-08-03) Fixed: - Not using otherharmony for "Played BGM once" when playing midi file Version 1.5a, Build 299 (2012-07-24) Fixed: - Incorrect reading of audieremony.cfg - RM2k3 compatibility Version 1.5, Build 290 (2012-07-19) New: - Debuglog Version 1.4a, Build 272 (2012-06-27) Fixed: - Crash when using the event command "Change System SE" (Thanks to Cherry) Version 1.4, Build 269 (2011-11-13) Fixed: - Reset of streamed sounds when played multiple times Version 1.3, Build 256 (2011-10.05) New: - Sound-Filename tag "&sPos&" - Sound-Filename tag "&uPos&" Version 1.2, Build 233 (2011-05-01) New: - Support for .link.wav files of Inelukis MP3 Patch Version 1.1, Build 230 (2010-11-30) New: - Sound-Filename tag "&sys&" Version 1.0b, Build 227 (2010-06-09) Fixed: - Crash when using FadeIn/Out with "(Off)" Version 1.0a, Build 224 (2010-05-09) Fixed: - Crash when using Midis before playing a music file with Audiere Version 1.0, Build 211 (2010-05-09) New: - 1st Release versionDownload
The download contains a Readme.txt which explains the usage in detail.
Credits when using it aren't needed, but always nice to see.
Feedback is very wanted. There's currently no English forum where you could leave a post for me. But you could just write an E-Mail to me or find me somewhere else on the internet if you want.